This is the simplest way to make a bootable CM10 SD Card for Nook Tablet. I’m assuming you are using a Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 computer. You need at least a 4Gb micro SD card.
Here’s how to do it:
1) Download zipped CM10 image and extract it.
2) Download Image Writer for Windows. Extract it from the zip file and run it.
3) Navigate to the folder of the extracted CM10 image.
4) Choose the letter that corresponds to your micro SD Card and then click on Write.
5) Insert the micro SD Card into your Nook Tablet, and then reboot your Nook Tablet. You may need to charge your Nook Tablet while doing this for your Nook to boot into Android.