Sony Vaio VGN-TXN27N Unknow Device “Intel(R) 82801GBM (ICH7-M/U) LPC Interface Controller – 27B9 Driver” Driver
When installing Windows 7 on Sony Vaio VGN-TXN27N, there will be an unknown device located at “Intel(R) 82801GBM (ICH7-M/U) LPC Interface Controller – 27B9 Driver″ even if you install every driver provided on the Sony website. In order to solve the problem,
1) Make sure you already installed the Intel® Chipset Software Installation Utility provided by Sony.
2) Go to Device Manager then right click on the unknown device.
3) Select “Update Driver Software”
4) Select “Browse my computer for driver software”
4) Select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer” then click on “Show all device”
5) Scroll to Intel and scroll way down to “Intel(R) 82801FBM LPC Interface Controller – 2641″.
6) Click next and don’t mind the warning message. Presto! It should be fixed.